Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Getting To Know You-Christmas 2008 Version

I saw this on Amanda's blog and thought it would be interesting...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper! With lots of ribbon!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Pre-lit. In 3 convenient sections. Snap and go!
3. When do you put up the tree? I NEVER get it put up the day after Thanksgiving! Always too much to do! Ususally get it up the 1st or so of December...
4. When do you take the tree down? HAHA....sometime between January and March!
5. Do you like eggnog? NO
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbie dreamhouse that had an elevator!!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband. The man has everything. In our garage.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I've gotten some pretty ugly sweaters in my day...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I do alot on online and sometimes I pick things up at all times of the year and just put it back until Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and Dressing
16. Lights on the tree? clear lights only.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O' Holy Night (Celine Dion version is BEAUTIFUL) I cry every time I hear it!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Home
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We have a beautiful porcelain faced angel that has been in our family for years.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Eve usually
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? RUDE people in stores and CRAZY people on the road.
23. What theme or color are you using? I use cranberry red and gold
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and Dressing
25.What do you want for Christmas this year? A new job!

Now everyone else play along!!

No comments: