Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Time To Be Thankful.

Even though I am losing my job soon I wanted to remind myself that there are still so many things in my life to be thankful for. Some are BIG and some are SMALL but they are all equally great things to cherish. In times of despair I think it's always good to realize what we do have and appreciate the life we have been given. So, here is my list of things I am thankful for (in no real order) just randomly thrown together.




1. Starbucks hot chocolate

2. Being with my family

3. Warm Pie w/ice cream

4. Turkey & Dressing

5. Deviled Eggs

(I think I focus a little too much on FOOD!)

6. My wonderful husband

7. My work family

8. Having extra blankets on COLD nights

9. My precious furbabies

10. Friendships that have lasted a lifetime

11. Mulled cider candles

12. Getting to squeeze and hug everyone's babies

13. Shopping for Christmas gifts

14. Being ABLE to shop for Christmas gifts

15. Purell Hand Sanitizer

16. A warm home

17. Bic ReAction Ball Point Pens (in BLUE)

18. Watching the Wizard of Oz on TV

19. Pretty Sweaters

20. FREEDOM

No comments: