Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finding Work is Hard Work!!

This is what I feel like lately! Between resumes, applications, and interviews I am BEAT. One company I am interested in has interviewed me 3 times and now I am working on getting the elaborate backgrund check they do completed. I have had to submit records I didn't even know I still had! I am thankful that there are opportunities out there for me, but GEEZ. I don't want to be the president, I just want a JOB! Also, if anyone hasn't noticed, it is Christmas time. I have barely done any shopping and there are only 13 shopping days left until Christmas!!! AHHHH!! I really wanted to get back to the true meaning of Christmas this year though, not worry about presents, and just enjoy time with the people I love. But, I also LOVE to buy things. Especially for other people. I don't buy gifts because I feel obligated to. I do it because I enjoy giving. I love seeing the look on someone's face when they get something they really wanted or needed. So, needless to say, I will probably be out on Christmas Eve like a maniac frantically searching for everything I need to get!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey girl! Thank you SO much for the comment and that IS the book!!! I can't believe it! Thanks so much for the link. I never thought I'd see it again in it's original (non cut-up) state! Thanks again!!!

Jacquie said...

Good luck with your job pursuit. Times are difficult right now, aren't they?

I love the picture of the kitty!