Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Season of Change


I absolutely LOVE Fall. I am so glad it is now October and there is a hint of crispness in the air. I love to go outside in the morning and just take a big deep breath. We are surrounded by beautiful mountains and plenty of foliage which makes this time of year the BEST time to live in such a beautiful place. I'm so excited about pumpkins, hay rides, corn mazes, apple cider, and toasted pumpkin seeds!! I really am giddy!! I also got some great news at work today! I am basically going to get to do less work for more money with my old boss who I absolutely adore. Not only is he good at what he does he is a wonderful person to boot. How lucky can I get?? I thank God so much in these times of financial stress for our entire country that I am so blessed with a job I actually like!
Rene' and I are still so hopeful that we are going to get pregnant soon and we are more than anything just enjoying being together. I am also blessed with a one-in-a-million guy that I get to come home to everyday. After 7 years of marriage I can still look at him and see all the things that made me fall in love with him in the first place. Not only do I love him, I really LIKE him as a person. I've always told him that if we had never fallen in love and gotten married I would still have wanted to be his friend. He is my best friend. I thank God every day for the bountiful blessings He has given me in my life. I truly want to savour each day!
Happy Fall!

No comments: