Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Keeping The Faith....


Unfortunately we are not getting a baby this month :( My monthly "visitor" made an appearance today and I must say I wasn't as disappointed as I thought I would be. Don't get me wrong, it still hurts, but the pain is not as bad as it has been before. I totally credit the Lord with giving me this sense of peace. I have felt like God has really been speaking to me lately. Almost like a parent comforts a child, I can feel His presence when I am at my lowest. I feel His reassurance that it WILL happen. "Be patient, it will come" is what I keep hearing. I know that even though I yearn so much for a baby to come NOW, I understand that it is His plan and when HE thinks we are ready He will answer our prayers. It may not come in the timely manner we want it to, but I have FAITH that our prayers will be answered. The answers to our questions are not always what we want to hear, but true faith is trusting that even when it is NOT what you WANT in this moment that it is what is best for you. Still praying!!

1 comment:

The Allens said...

It is wonderful to see your faith carrying you through. I know people experiencing the same thing you are without the blessing of Faith.