Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Little Introduction....


I am new to the blog world and thought I should start off with a little "About Me" post. I am not sure what I am actually doing, so bear with me as I try to figure this all out! I keep asking myself am I really interesting enough to be a blogger? I live an everyday ordinary life with my hubby and fur babies and for some strange reason seem to spend the majority of my life working! How can we change that?? I live in a place I can now appreciate as being one of the most beautiful places on earth and try everyday to appreciate my beautiful surroundings. (Even if I am only seeing the sites through my windshield on my way to work!) My husband and I have been trying for children for a few years now, so far without any luck. I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and have had to face the infertility issues caused by this disease. We want children more than anything, but we are learning to accept that we may not be parents. My husband would be the most wonderful father and I want so much to be able to fulfill that dream for him. However, we are not Mr. and Mrs. Mopey, we are happy in our life together and if God so wishes to answer our prayer one day with a child we would be ecstatic. It is His will, not ours. We have placed this in His hands and can only pray that He chooses us to be parents one day...

No comments: