Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Feel Like A HEN!!!!!


Rene' and I have recently started TTC again and so far, so GOOD. We got an Ovulation Predictor Kit and we FINALLY got a smiley face : ) So, in the next 48 hours I should ovulate and we are SO excited. I told Rene' it's pretty ridiculous how excited I was to get the smiley on the OPK, just imagine how I will be if I ever get a positive pregnancy test!!!! Just a little background, I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) a few years ago and basically what this means is that I am NOT supposed to ovulate. However, over the past year or so I have had perfect cycles but never got a positive "LH Surge" on an ovulation test. But something just told me that this is going to be the year. I have actually felt my body changing through my ovulation cycle and just thought we would give it another shot. So hopefully we will have some good news to report soon! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments: